Conquering Writer’s Block and Summoning Inspiration E-Book
Inspiration is a slippery thing at the best of times. But as a writer, you can’t afford to wait around on Madam Muse’s goodwill. In this encouraging e-book, award-winning author K.M. Weiland shows you how to nurture creativity and put it at your summons, rather than the other way around. After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Build a lifestyle that encourages inspiration
- Say goodbye to destructive guilt over “wasting” time on creative endeavors
- Discover why inspiration isn’t so much a feeling as an act of will
- Understand what to do when your best-laid writing plans go awry
- Use your non-writing time to boost your creative energy
- Apply specific tips to prevent and combat writer’s block
- Instill habits for improving your efficiency and commitment as an author
This is the e-book version.
Purchase audiobook from Amazon or Audible.
(There is no paperback.)