5 Secrets of Story Structure E-Book
If you’ve read all the books on story structure and concluded there has to be more to it than just three acts and a couple of plot points, then you’re absolutely right! It’s time to notch up your writing education from “basic” to “black belt.” Internationally-published author K.M. Weiland shares five “secret” techniques of advanced story structure.
In the multi-award-winning Structuring Your Novel, Weiland showed writers how to use a strong three-act structure to build a story with the greatest possible impact on readers. Now it’s time to take that knowledge to the next level.
In this supplemental book, you’ll learn:
- Why the Inciting Event isn’t what you’ve always thought it is
- What your Key Event is and how to stop putting it in the wrong scene
- How to identify your Pinch Points—and why they can make the middle of your book easier to write
- How to create the perfect Moment of Truth to move your protagonist from reaction to action
- How to ace your story’s Climactic Moment every single time
- And much more!
Take the next step in your evolution as a writer!
This is the e-book version.
Purchase audiobook from Amazon or Audible.
(There is no paperback version.)